2. Next unscrew the scrubber cap in an anticlockwise direction and remove it from the scrubber body.
3. Pour the hydrocarbon media in the lower section of the scrubber into a container, taking the necessary precautions detailed in the MSDS.
4. Refill the lower section of the scrubber with the new hydrocarbon media, up to the internal fill line (approximately 3 cm from the top edge of the scrubber body).
5. Ensure that the hydrocarbon particulates have settled by gently tapping the scrubber body. Top up the hydrocarbon media if the level has dropped.
6. Finally screw the scrubber cap back onto the scrubber body until tight. Ensure that the o-ring seal between the cap and body is still intact after tightening. Any damage to this o-ring could cause a leak to occur. If the o-ring is damaged it must be replaced.
Before disposing of any used hydrocarbon media please read the Hydrocarbon MSDS supplied with the LONESTAR system.