The purpose of this document is to detail the process to successfully install the Lonestar software onto a Windows 7 based PC or Laptop connected to an Owlstone FAIMS PAD.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- 90-0536 SOP Changing the Particulate Filter in a Lonestar-ATLAS System
- Pressure testing of a Lonestar 3.0 with ATLAS 2.x
- Troubleshooting Contamination of Lonestar Systems
- 90-0424-002 Lonestar v2.x and ATLAS v2.x Gas Flow Path Diagram
- 90-0497 Lonestar External Inlet Filter - Replacing the Filter Membrane
- 90-0424-003 Lonestar v3.x and ATLAS 2.x Gas Flow Path Diagram
- Lonestar v4.908 software upgrade guide
- 90-0454 Lonestar and FAIMS PAD Software Install - Customer Procedure
Article is closed for comments.