Cleaning the Scrubber filters
There are two filters in the Scrubber which may become blocked. It is a simple process to clear out these filters if compressed air or an air duster is available.
- Remove the Scrubber from the Lonestar and empty the Scrubber material (perform under fume hood if using hydrocarbon scrubber).
- Then remove the two screws on the side of the Scrubber using a hex key
- Then take out the Scrubber siphon
- Next clear out the two filters by blowing air down the two apertures using an air duster or compressed air line
- Now reconstruct the Scrubber being sure to fit the washer between the siphon and securing block during reassembly